Monday, February 23, 2009

Carnaby Street

I walked past Carnaby Street on my way to find Liberty; this gorgeous petite luxury boutique up in Regent Street and felt like I had walked into a little dreamland..everything looked so pretty and flowery...The brick buildings had flower pots on their windows....shops were coloured in dreamy hues and well...that's about it really. Off I went to find Liberty on the other corner and it was a very classy department store. Nothing compares to all the other fancy dancy malls I've been my entire life...Every floor is so well-planned and designed that you appreciate every items being sold there. I mean all the other designer goods are just the same like any other high-end boutiques that stock them but the combination of the right-mix of brands....Sorry there was no interior photos to show you....but when you're in London..you have to go to LIBERTY!





2 comments:

Natalie said...

I tried to post a comment ysterday Em, but to no avail..smthing must have gone wrong. hwever it went well today. When i saw ur 1st pic yesterday,i thought,wow..how much i miss you..I thought of how my mom must have became numbed when i left her for Canada at my age of 18, but at the time, actually just recently i still think how ignorant she was when i left, but now Em, after going thru what she had.. i understand..she was numbed, becos she cldnt defence herself fr loosing her daughter.. so anyway, what am i saying? i ought to be congratulating u 4 ur strong determination. So, go well, and be back well ok. see ya soon! mom

Lady Macaron said...

Let's see...well there's max to ease your numbness while you're in Melbourne...hahaha...I'm having coffee right now...ci melissa's apt is so comforting...