Monday, March 9, 2009

Paris I love

Paris I love so far
I love... I can eat sweet bread every morning at different boulangeries
I love...to wake up and know that I am in Paris
I love...getting on my 95 bus passing saint-germain..rue bonaparte... then Lourve Museum...L'Opera...
I love...crispy baguettes that irritates my gum afterwards (strange I know)
I love...looking at the different rues names and finding them on my little Paris map
I love...Paris chic...shiny black boots with crisp tailored jackets and a black leather bag
I love...going to St-Michael's church (walking pass rue du faubourg honore...window gazing)
I love...looking up to the Paris night sky (only to see a clouds of hausmann buildings against eachother)
I love...walking home in the afternoon and finding that the next door charity shop's still open
and the Chinese grocery store..
I love...getting my shiny black boots for only 24 50E at the last minute next door!
I love...even though I have limited friends...I don't feel lonely in Paris
I love...conversing in the simplest French
...

1 comment:

Dewi Utari said...

I LOVE PARIS!!!!!

I miss Paris...

i would like to have a kiss in Paris..Someday...I bet someday:D

Miss you my sweet little fella...

Enjoy Paris, coz I did:D


Love,
D