Thursday, March 26, 2009

The pere-lachaise tour

So today after class, my newly friends from french class decided to tour pere-lachaise cemetery in the 20th arrondissement. The biggest cemetery in Paris, it is also where many many many famous French and popular figures from the world over rest their souls, from Edith Piaf to Jim Morrison. Unfortunately I did not seek to find their graves as the weather was not supportive. Alas, I managed to spot Balzar, the philosophic writer in a blue-paint cast staring at moi. It was an experience, especially when the weather is freezing cold and the sky is grey. I would probably come back in Summer, but for now, I would leave the dead to rest.


hello my geeky face...brrrrr it was cold!
Stop fooling around you guys, I think it's time we leave...ahem*

No comments: