Sunday, March 22, 2009

Take a peek at my ROOM


Eventhough I can't see the street, at least I get sun coming in through my window! ah my own little petite balcony!

Have always wanted a pink French country toile bedsheet!

My own little study table, I'm loving the colours..the little details...

I am loving my new address...just a step from my rue is Boulevard Saint-Germain and my metro Solferino is just behind Musee d'Orsay! and my room....lets just say I can't wait to sleep tonight! Enjoying every little detail from the pink toile bedsheet, the mirror with a collage of shells and the creme colour wooden lamps. Seems like everything I want in a room is here...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your room is so sweet!

Natalie said...

yes, that rm is definately you! how on earth that is possible! yes, i m learning now, after so many expiriences, that when there is no onearound to offer help or place to stay, when d road seems blocked,dont be down, but just wait..there is already smthing in store already for u.Praise the Lord Em! just in time for u when school is just starting.

eLLy* said...

It has your name written all over! It is almost like stepping into your room in South Melbourne except this time, you really ARE in PARIS!

Yesterday I was asked by my sister about my trip to visit you. She's going to Japan and Korea in May with mom. Now I have a BIG decision to make between Paris and Japan! I am very very confused! Do you have time to travel around Europe with me? Because I think it's a waste of $$ if you go to Paris and not travel around Europe.

Anonymous said...

your room is so purddy! its hard not to get tooo comfortable in a room like that. im guessing you wont be ready to leave anytime soon now hey? :)