Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When In Paris you have to...

Try any of the bread from Pain d'Epis at 63 Avenue Bosquet, 75007. Their most popular is the Pain aux Raisins but I just had them twice yesterday from Paul's so I chose the one with the prunes. I had a bite tonight, ah so good, the sort of pie crustyness you get from eating apple pies, but saves the rest for tomorrow's breakfast. I'm sure it'll still be delicious.

Another one to try next time is Le Boulanger Focteur at Rue d'Estrees. I loved the white chalky plain decor from the outside with a grecian influence, reminds me of being in Port Melbourne somehow..strange.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

the prune...i like that.

Lady Macaron said...

Yes I will take u there if you come to Paris! it was soooo good, I ate it infront of alliance francais office this morning with the sun shining on me...it was nice